This section contains miscellaneous publications and presentations related to OpenDA. Click an article to download it in PDF format.
Case studies for a general audience:
Case studies for a scientific audience:
- Sensitivity analysis of the tidal representation in Singapore Regional Waters in a data assimilation environment
- Calibration of DCSM-v6 using OpenDA
- Calibration of SWAN for the Wadden Sea using SWAN-CI
- Testing different filters for the LOTOS-EUROS regional air quality model
- Twin-Test Calibration Using Friesian Estuary Model
- Data assimilation for OpenFOAM
- Forecasting simulations of indoor environment using data assimilation via an Ensemble Kalman Filter, C.-C. Lin and L. Wang
Dissertations and internship reports:
- Improving OpenDA’s blackbox wrapper for Sobek, D. Mulder
- Combining field observations and hydrodynamic model in urban drainage, J. Post
- Data Assimilation in OpenFOAM using OpenDA, J.H. Seubers
- Joint Numerical Sea Modelling Group (JONSMOD) 2010 Conference:
- OpenDA a generic toolbox for data assimilation in numerical modeling, M. Verlaan et al.
- The use of the OpenDA SWAN calibration instrument, C. Gauthier
- Parallel computing and model coupling for data assimilation, N. van Velzen
- Calibrating a model of the South China Sea, P. Zemskyy et al.
- Parameter estimation in a large scale Dutch Continental Shelf Model, M.U. Altaf et al.
- OpenDA-OpenMI framework for hydrological data assimilation (Hydrocast Meeting), N. van Velzen and M. Ridler
- OpenDA-OpenMI framework for hydrological data assibilation (AGU poster), M. Ridler et al.
- Application of a Three-Dimensional Hydrodynamic Model for San Quintin Bay, B.C. Mexico. Validation and Calibrating using OpenDA, M. Garcia et al.